An alternative word for bed cover. Bedspread is a slightly old fashioned word but still often used and might be the more correct word when used to describe a fitted bedcover, one that is cut to fit the top of the bed with an attached skirt and then a shaped gusset to contain the pillows.




Pin It on Pinterest

Share This